Saturday, July 8, 2023

Fugitive

Annual game of fugitive tonight! Team RoCoCoKa (Rowan, Collin, Cora, and Katherine) ran again this year, and we even had an additional team member, Penny. I guess that makes us RoCoCoPenKa, PenRoCoCoKa, RoPenCoCoKa, RoCoCoKaPen, or something like that. Not to brag or anything, but we practically won! Again! I thought we had come in first place, but Guy and Brick beat us back by just a couple of minutes. I have become pretty adept at shepherding my little group of young people through the darkness onto the winner's podium. Not that there's a podium, but you know what I mean. I will not divulge the routes that we took in case other people are reading. In fact, I know that a chaser reads this blog, so I will absolutely NOT disclose the route that we took. 

All of the kids were thrilled that we did so well, that we made it safely back without being caught. I think a good time was had by all.


Team RoCoCoKaPen

Second Place!


No comments:

Post a Comment