Sunday, August 8, 2021

Funny Texts

I've had a bunch of funny texts sent over the past little bit. I needed to clear out my text feed, but wanted to save these amusing interactions. What better place than here on the blog?

Clearly, Ryan has complete confidence in me because he actually entertained the idea that I would suggest watching an R-rated movie with a group of 50 youth. 

 


Kent sent me this very funny text message while he was in Moab with the Deacons. He was doing it with voice-type, so the phone got some of the message right, and some of it very wrong. 

 

We were meeting to do summer planning. One must be careful about swiping texts.

 

This from my mom. It so sums up Dad's interest in being away from home.


This is a text thread between me and Brandt. He went to a school event where he was going to help with the tech. We had both understood he was to be there at 6:30.

 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment