Thursday, May 21, 2020

Selfie

I did some fingerprint training at work today. We brought in several of our RAs, and I led them through the process, gave them supplies, and sent them off with the hope that we'll be able to get more applicants ready to train. Part of the training was to take a picture on our individual phones and then email it to ourselves so we knew what applicants have to do to send their pictures. They need to send a picture for their badges. The picture requirements are fairly strict: 

No glasses or hat. Clothing normally worn on a daily basis. Full face visible, and no items to obscure or cast a shadow on the face. No headphones. Jewelry is fine, as long as it does not hide the face. Face forward with eyes open. Neutral facial expression. Face in middle of photo. Vertical photo. Neutral background.

 Here is the picture I would have submitted, had I not already had my photo taken in the office. I sent it to myself, just to practice.



No comments:

Post a Comment