Thursday, May 21, 2020

Planting

Brick and Cora have wanted to plant something, little seeds or beans. They asked Mikayla if they could plant something, somewhere, and she said yes, eventually. We have needed to get some things in the ground, so I suggested we combine forces and plant beans in our garden space.

This evening, Mikayla came over with her little people and we planted green beans. Kent put in lots of tomatoes, but we had a bit of space where we could plant. Planting holds a small person's attention for a small time, so I had a bit of help for a bit, then finished off myself. But Brick, Cora, and Kal helped, as did Brandt. I'm convinced our efforts will produce fruit in the form of green beans we can all eat. Or rather, than Kent and I can eat, as no one else likes them.
















A most excellent back scratcher!

*Post edit: The beans did, indeed, grow. They have produced strangely fuzzy beans that no one, including me and Kent, really wants to eat. 
Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment