Saturday, March 28, 2020

Quarantine Cleaning

We're stuck at home.  I've been using this time to clean and organize the house, a task I don't love to do and which I set aside any chance I get.  However, we are home, not going anywhere or associating with others, so I've got time to work on the house.  I've made excellent progress.  So far I have reorganized and cleaned out the game closet, the linen closet, the medicine closet, our bedroom closet, and the pantry.  I've emptied and wiped out all the kitchen cabinets, cleaned out the fridge, and washed upstairs walls.  On the list still is reorganizing the laundry room and sorting some things in the basement.  I want to have Brandt and Blythe help me put their school papers into binders, sort of scrapbooking stuff, and made a start with Brandt on Friday.  It feels good to get these things done.  I love opening a closet door and finding all things in order which carries over into a feeling of having my life in order.




No comments:

Post a Comment