Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Eagle Scout Project

During these two weeks I have off of work, I told Kent I wanted to finish up Brandt's eagle scout project.  If nothing else gets done, that is what I want to have accomplished.  He agreed this would be good, and on Saturday, he and Brandt went and purchased supplies.  Yesterday afternoon, I called Dave Sheets and asked if Kent and Brandt could come over and use his shop to cut some wood into the right sizes.  He readily agreed and even came over to help haul wood.  Three hours later, Kent and Brandt returned with all the projects put together, cut, glued, and nailed.  Dave was willing to help not just cut, but assemble, and worked with Brandt and Kent to get them all finished.  I was thrilled and delighted!!  Then, today, Kent and Brandt painted them all with primer.  I am confident we're going to be able to get these done.  I don't know that we're going to have the Rock Canyon Extravaganza due to everything being shut down and everyone on lock down, but at least the project will be finished.




No comments:

Post a Comment