Sunday, November 11, 2018

Sunday Selfies

It's Sunday.  One of the hardest days of the week for the children.  No school, no friends, no computer, no TV, no way to expend pent up energy.  I often find Brandt and Blythe trying to do things on my phone, even during church.  They claim to be bored, bored, bored, and I claim that my phone is not a plaything.  These four pictures might prove me wrong.

Brandt's nostrils.
This was taken at 11:46am, right in the middle of sacrament meeting.

This one, a close-up shot of Brandt's coat, 
was taken just as sacrament meeting was concluding.

Blythe having a drink and an apple at 4:28pm.
I bet I'm just out of the frame, standing at the kitchen counter making dinner.

Same time.
While Blythe has not changed her clothes after church,
Brandt clearly has. 
Well, he's taken off his shirt.

Are these pictures worth of sharing this posterity.
No.
Not they're not.
But I find them amusing, and as they are digital and I don't have to print them off,
I'll include them here.
Hopefully posterity will chuckle along with me as they look at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment