Saturday, September 8, 2018

Not Quite Triple Date

This evening, I went to a BYU football game.  I'm not a huge football fan, but I went with Paula Hamblin, and Lisa and Shawn Christensen.  From time to time, Kent and I will triple date with the Hamblins and Christensens, and the idea of going to the football game was to be together.  But Kent doesn't like football and couldn't be persuaded to go, and Jim had official work schmoozing to do, so in the end, Paula, Lisa, Shawn, and I sat together, watched football, and talked.  The game was lousy, we left during the third quarter because BYU was playing so poorly, but the company was great and the cougar tail (long maple glazed donut) was delicious.  I'm grateful for good friends and opportunities to be with them.

Brandt was jealous I went to a football game and he didn't.  I'll probably have to take him to a game sometime this season.



No comments:

Post a Comment