Monday, July 9, 2018

PicCollage

We leave for a Florida vacation tomorrow.  I've been spending some time clearing off the phone--deleting texts, transferring pictures to Google Photos, making sure I've got lots of memory.  I probably won't take that many pictures on my phone, but should anything happen to it, I don't want to lose lots of stuff.  I have an app called PicCollage that makes multi-picture photos, as well as giving you all sorts of backgrounds and stickers you can add to your photos to spice them up a bit.  I discovered a number of collages made by the children in moments when they just couldn't leave the phone alone.  Blythe came in while I was deleting things off the phone and nearly had a heart attack when I told her I was removing pictures from the phone.  "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PICTURES?!?!?!" she nearly shrieked at me.  I assured her I had saved them, and just to keep my word, I'm including them here on the blog so they can eventually be included in the blog book and kept forever as part of our family history.  I'm confident none of them are really worth this effort, but I love my Blythe, and if they are important to her, they can be important to me.









 Awwwww!

 

That caption!





Creepy!

That face really is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment