Thursday, March 24, 2016

Throwback Thursday

Mikayla recently sent me pictures she had found when going through files that she wasn't sure she'd ever sent me.  She hadn't sent them, and I had to include them here, even though they were taken more than a year ago.  They are pictures from East Lawn Cemetery, on a Sunday evening, September 29, 2014, when we went up to play by Grandpa De's grave.  There is a large pile of sand just off the hill by his grave, and the kids like to go play there.  They will ask me if we can go, and depending on how I feel, I sometimes say yes.  If I think I'm going to cry and cry and cry and cry, we don't go.  But if I feel like I'll only cry a little bit and then be fine, we can go.  So for whatever reason, we went.  And Mikayla was with us, and she took these pictures of the children covered in sand.  I'm not sure how Brandt's hands came be caked in sand like they are, but his shirt can still be white.  Amazing!





No comments:

Post a Comment