Saturday, February 6, 2016

Ladies Ski Day

Chandra Packham, Justine Banks, Andrea Blad, me, Janie Rasmussen, Hilary Davis, Angela Richards
Stacy Runia, Linda Pugmire, Lauri Heiner, Kathryn Seamons, Kimberly Roy, Corene Jensen

Today was Ladies Day at the Sundance Nordic Ski Center.  Janie and I have been skiing several times this year, but she thought it would be great fun if we could get a group of women from our ward together to go ski together.  We put together an invite list, then talked to lots of people and tried to convince them to come with us.  We were remarkably successful.  All together, thirteen of us went up to have a lesson and ski together.  It was a beautiful day, warm enough that we stripped layers and hats, and everyone had a fantastic time.  I felt like my lesson (intermediate classic) was beneficial, and I was able to ski with Andrea, Linda, and Kathryn after our instruction was finished.  I have decided I really, really like to cross country ski, and I'm going to begin looking for my own skis.

No comments:

Post a Comment