Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Eat Over

The Olyers were over playing with the kids tonight as I began to prepare dinner.  Brandt came through the house and asked if Jarom and Sam could eat with us.  I was only going to make hot dogs and we had nothing else going on, so I agreed.  Blythe ran through with Sarah shortly thereafter and asked if Sarah could eat over too.  I had to call Kent on his way home from work and ask him to pick up a second package of hot dogs and buns because Jarom informed me, "I can eat three hot dogs."  I cooked lots of hot dogs, cut up lots of fruit, and put out lots of crunchies and chips, and lots of food was eaten.  I imagine we'll have numerous repeats of tonight's activity over the coming months and I'm happy about that.  We love having cul-de-sac friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment