Friday, November 21, 2014

Lego Legos


While vacuuming today, I inadvertently sucked up a Lego.  Happens with some regularity actually.  I got down on my stomach to peer under the entertainment center and discovered there were many Legos under there and I was going to vacuum up if I didn't do something about them.  So I got out a hanger and bent it all up so I could use it to fish out things from under the bookshelves.  Here is the pile I accumulated.  All those little bits.  They are all over the house--everywhere.  I step on them, I move them around the counters, I find them in pockets as I do the laundry, in drawers, under beds (including mine), and on top of books.  Fortunately for the children, they use them so creatively I can't bear to part with them.  Well, the creative use plus the fact that they cost so much I cringe every time I do suck one up with the vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment