Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Bean Museum with Cousins


The kids have cousins in town that aren't usually here because of Grandma's death and upcoming funeral.  Today after school, I took the kids over to the Bean Museum to meet up with the Brinkerhoffs (less Charlie) and Brianne to run around.  Blythe didn't really want to go as we were just at the Bean Museum recently, but they both wanted to be with their cousins, so they went.  

I think they had fun.  I went back for them after about an hour and they were all hanging around together.  Blythe did report that she didn't have a good time because, in her words, "Tess and Lydia fought over me."  The picture certainly seems to confirm her lack of excitement.  I'm glad that the kids like being with their cousins and that we've had time this week to be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment