Sunday, December 16, 2012

Family Photo Shoot

We had family pictures taken at the beginning of November.  Kent was reluctant to do it, especially as I hired a professional photographer to do it.  Kent doesn't necessarily believe in having family pictures taken every year.  I do.  So we had them done.  Isn't that the way it goes with married couples?  I should say here that Kent goes along with what I want to do most of the time.  He is patient with me and my (sometimes) ridiculous expectations and visions of what should be happening, but is willing to take a stand when something is really important to him.  I am grateful he is easy going.  It means I get my way practically always.  I would also like to say that I am trying much harder not to pout when I don't get my way.

So anyway.  We had family pictures taken.  I was pleased with the outcome.  While I didn't exactly plan on having us all in blue, or the boys in blue stripes and the girls in dark blue, that is how it worked out.  And I love the way the blue pops against the yellow background of the trees.  We were not alone in picture taking the day we went.  We must have seen seven other family groups also having their picture taken.  It was a beautiful day to be photographed.















No comments:

Post a Comment