Tuesday, October 23, 2012

When the Photographer is Small

When we got our new camera, Brandt almost immediately appropriated it and took a lot of pictures.  
A lot of pictures.  
Here are some examples.

Bridgette.  
There were probably 16 pictures of the dog, but only this one actually looks decent.
Most of the pictures were of the south side of our north facing animal.

A dead guy hanging out on our porch.

A picture of the south side of our north facing girl.
She tells me, "Oh, I was pretending to poop."
I need to document this for future blackmail purposes. 

View of the backyard from the play house.
The day after I opened the new camera was the day Brandt took it.
He went outside and then left the camera in the play house in the pouring rain.
Fortunately, the camera was under cover and survived more than 24 hours out of the packaging.
 

This is another blackmail picture.
I said to Blythe, "What are you doing?  Is it something inappropriate?"
"No," she replied. "I'm pretending to pee."
Like that's really appropriate.
 

Fangs, just like the bat.

Again, another not so appropriate shot.
Should I even be posting these?


No comments:

Post a Comment