Saturday, October 27, 2012

Make Over

Thursday morning while I went to help in Brandt's class, Blythe went to her friends Ellie's house.  She played for an hour and then we brought Ellie home to play at our house.  Blythe said, "Mom, can we go do make over?"  "Make over" at our house is make up.  I said she could and the girls disappeared upstairs while I vacuumed downstairs.

Some time later, Blythe and Ellie reappeared, heavily made over.  Blythe said, "Mom, we did make over.  I got a bit carried away."

Understatement.


Ellie looked like a zombie.  Blythe too, but to a lesser degree.  They both had make over all over their faces, and oddly, in their belly buttons.  

"We can't clean up by ourselves.  We need your help."

So, with wipes and baby oil, I removed the make over.  Before bed, Blythe redid her make over and looked like Ellie.  I keep telling her that Halloween is still several days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment