Wednesday, October 17, 2012

We're Going to the Fair, Fair, Fair

Will we see you there, there, there?
Actually, we went to the fair last month, but I am behind in my blogging.  But I have photos that need to be posted!  Unfortunately, our camera got dropped a while ago and so the photos are not really in focus.  We got a new camera last week.

This is a terrible picture, but the sign made me laugh.
On the top is says, "So-Safe Graffiti Remover"
and underneath it says,
"Weight Loss thru Acupuncture."
What do those two things have to do with each other?


Our Blythe astride a pony.
Brandt wouldn't ride.
 
We saw a brand new baby cow born that very morning.
So small, so cute, I wanted to take it home.
Kent said no.

We saw a show.
The Matt Baker Comedy Stunt Show.
My Aunt Georgianne knows Matt.
My cousin Jeff (Georgianne's son) was in a rehab program in Samoa years ago, and Matt was too.
I think I met him once, too.
He was funny but the stunts were pretty silly.
He juggled wicked looking gardening tools and caught a bowling ball on his head.
He was amusing enough, however, that Kent, who wasn't really interested in sitting through his act, 
actually did.

Here he is about to catch the bowling ball with his face.

Here is a cute boy watching.


And a cute daddy and daughter.

Brandt is performing his own stunt.
Very tricky! 

Blythe is brushing a sheep.

Brandt is driving a tractor.


For a general recap we saw the animals, we looked at photographs, we rode the big yellow slide twice, we ate a snow cones, Blythe and I rode the Ferris wheel, we saw the goofy show.  There was even a goofier pirate show that was un-engaging even to the children.  All in all, a great trip to the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment