Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dance Class


Blythe began dance class a couple of weeks ago.  She has been asking when she was going to get to go, but oddly enough, when it came down to it, she did not want to go.  She didn't want to get dressed, she told me she didn't want get in the car, she was just as contrary as could be.  I reminded her that she has been wanting to go, and told her I wanted her to give it a try.  I was going to stay and be with her, but she had to go.  She also had to participate in everything the teacher asked her to do.  If she didn't like it, she wouldn't have to go again.

As I suspected, Blythe loved it.  She was a bit shy at the beginning, but as soon as everyone was to gather around and start dancing, Blythe jumped right in and never looked back.  She was in her element.  She absolutely loved it!  At the end, she literally leapt into my arms and shrieked with joy.  When I asked if she wanted to go again next week, she yelled, "YES!!!!"  I hope she really likes it.







This picture is totally out of focus.
Most of the pictures I took were out of focus because Blythe was on the move.
She leapt!
She twirled!
She ran and ran.


Blythe is being chased by Imogene.
She loved it!

2 comments: