Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mawidge

My cute sister Mikayla got married yesterday.  It was a dreamy day.  Mikayla and her husband Guy (who has appeared regularly in the blog) looked so happy and seemed to have a great day.  She looked beautiful, he looked eager, and the whole of the day came off without a hitch.  I wish I had thirty or more photos to post, but I left my purse at home with my camera in it, and so I only have a few from the temple.  I will post more when Mikayla gets them back.

Outside the temple, the little boys are running around the fountain one direction, and the big boys are running the other.

Look at these cute boys in their matching sweaters. 

Kent and Jason Fuller, next door neighbor of my parents and Mikayla's friend from childhood.   

Coming out of the temple.  

They're kissing!
They did that a lot.

They are laughing.
Mikayla probably won't like me to post this one, but they look so happy.

At the temple after the wedding
and
At the house during the reception.
We look pretty good. 
We are missing Dad (really missing Dad) and Bryan and Missy.
Blythe has no shoes.  
She took them off somewhere and spent the rest of the evening running around in her stockings.

The girls: Ava, Blythe, Mikayla, Lyla, and Makenna

Our B is a beauty.


We look happy and cute.
In addition to being shoeless, I think Blythe's stockings are blue, not black.

What a handsome guy.
I'm glad I married him.

I include a picture of the cake because I made and decorated it.
The bottom tier is Styrofoam, but the other four layers are cake.
When Mikayla and Guy were making wedding plans, Mikayla said, "Katherine will make our cake."
Guy said, "Are you sure that's a good idea?"
He was remembering the birthday cake I made for her last year. 
She assured him that all would be well and that the cake would be perfect.
She was right.
It was beautiful, tasty, and it didn't fall over or disintegrate at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment