Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Sneak-Peek at School

I took a picture of Brandt on the sly when I went in to volunteer in his class.  The class was running, then skipping, then jumping to music I couldn't hear very well.  They certainly seemed to be having a good time, and Brandt was totally into it.  It has been fun to be in his class and meet a few of his classmates.  He is enjoying school.

See how determined he looks running around the room?
I know about three other children in this picture, which is probably two more than Brandt could identify.
He doesn't seem to remember who anyone is.

Wilbur Worm is outside Brandt's classroom on the wall.
Each circle is a self-portrait of the children in the class.

Brandt is the whole bodied blue person on the right.
Notice how nicely Evelyn, Emma, Kaylee, and even Hyrum have written their names?
Brandt's name isn't really recognizable, but I know that is him.
And his writing is getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment