Sunday, May 22, 2011

I Spy

It won't stop raining.  All week long, every day, rain, rain, and more rain.  We are tired of being inside.  Mid-week, Brandt and I took a break from watching TV and getting ready for a yard sale (more on that later) to play I Spy.  We sat on the love seat in my bedroom and looked down into the backyard.  Then we took turns  saying, "I spy with my little eye, something fill in the blank with a descriptor word.  Brandt did really well, both guessing and giving clues.  It was wonderful to snuggle his little body (which is getting so big) and play.  Blythe managed to pull herself away from the DVD player, but she isn't quite old enough to play.  When it was her turn to pick, she said, "I spy something pink.  The shovel!"  We are hoping for more sun this week.

Brandt spying.
It was backwards day for his shirt.
Again.

Our very wet backyard from above. 
Look at all the great things to spy.

The children for most of the rest of the week.
Watching movies on the portable DVD player.

No comments:

Post a Comment