Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Babe, The Sheep Pig


For Christmas, I gave our friends, the Tanners, tickets to Babe, The Sheep Pig, a play at BYU.  I got tickets for us too.  We went on Saturday.  It was a wonderful performance.  It was in a small, theater-in-the-round setting, and many children could sit on the floor.  Participate in the play too.  Although we were there early enough that Brandt and Blythe could have sat on the floor, they didn't want to.  Jack and Simon did, though, and they got to be in the play.  They were sheep that Babe herded.  Darren was also chosen to participate.  He got to wear a yellow feather boa and be a duck.  He quacked out his part with gusto.  I know Brandt really enjoyed the show, and I am pretty sure Blythe did too.  I enjoy having these kinds of experiences with the children.

Kent, Brandt, and Blythe, and two women standing behind them.

Heidi and Darren Tanner.
I'm fairly certain Heidi will not like this picture.

Simon and Jack waiting for the production to begin.

Babe and Farmer Hoggett

The sheep.
Simon was convinced that the boy in the middle's name was Alice.  
I told him I was fairly sure his name was Alex and he couldn't say his xs very well.
They all baa-ed very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment