Thursday, December 14, 2023

Relief Society Christmas Dinner

This evening was our ward Relief Society Christmas Dinner at the Covey's house. The food was catered by Marvellous Catering and was delicious! There was some music and lots of talking. I sat with Maureen Ogles, Corene Jensen, and a couple other neighbors. Jeri Covey had a big basket of funny Christmas headwear, but no one had anything on their heads when I arrived. I put on a Christmas tree and encouraged others to put on something too. I was only successful in convincing a couple other women. Andrea Blad put on a huge Christmas hat which I wished I had seen before I put on the Christmas tree. I liked hers better. Janie Rasmussen arrived and I was not at all surprised to see she also put on a Christmas tree. Great minds think alike. Jessica McDonald also put on a headband. It was truly a delightful evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment