Friday, August 11, 2023

Aunt/Niece Outing

Last week Brenda scheduled a date to do something with Isabella. The only caveat was that the activity had to be something neither of them had ever done before. Sounds exciting, doesn't it?

Today as I was at work, Jill called over and said there was someone at the window who wanted to talk to me. Who should I see when I went over? Isabella and Brenda, on a tandem bike!

Doesn't that look fun!



Here is Isabella's report: It was a bit hard at first, figuring out how to peddle at the same time and etc. But it was really fun once we got the hang of it. We went all over town, chatted, looked at cute houses and just enjoyed nature. Then we got snow cones which was a refreshing treat. Definitely a fun experience, I'd recommend it!



No comments:

Post a Comment