Saturday, September 18, 2021

Ultimate Frisbee Tournament

Brandt played in his first-ever Ultimate Frisbee tournament today. It rained all day. I had planned on attending, but having had surgery last night, I sat out any activity. Kent went in support and said it was really fun to watch Brandt play. Here is Brandt's report of play.

I had a good time. It was fun. I'm not sure how many games we played, at least six. One game we sent the girls out with Bubba (Jarom Oyler). I enjoy frisbee.

And that's all folks. Pictures by Brandt. 

 



Soaking wet, but clearly having a good time.
George and Collin in the background.

Pouring rain

Girl-line and Bubba.
We know Elizabeth Stovall (black shirt and yellow shoes) and Laney Ficker (next to Elizabeth in green)
Other girls: Margaret, Lilly, Abby, and Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment