Thursday, September 23, 2021

Recovery

I have had a long recovery from my surgery. I have spent the whole week nauseous, unable to look at food without feeling queasy. People have been so kind to bring us meals, and I've been grateful everyone else had something to eat because I wasn't up to it. I've had pain from the air in my abdomen, and been so weak I've moved from bed to couch and back again, moaning to myself as I've lain around. It's been pathetic. I see the doctor tomorrow and I hope he'll tell me I should start improving anytime. I have had some kind visitors including Linda Pugmire who is recovering from a broken knee. Gregg wheeled her up the street in her wheelchair and we sat on the porch in the sun and talked. It's been nice to be cared about and taken care of, but I'd just as soon feel better and be up and doing. 

Mikayla brought me balloons and Tootsie Rolls.

Tom Nelson stopped by the day after my surgery to bring us a newspaper.
He took this picture to share with Suzan.
I'm looking terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment