Monday, June 21, 2021

Quiet Place 2


Last week Mikayla said she was going to go see A Quiet Place 2 and did I want to come. I haven't seen A Quiet Place, so I said no, but both Brandt and Blythe said, "I want to go!" Neither of them had seen A Quiet Place, but they wanted to and begged to be allowed to watch and then go with Mikayla. I agreed and on Saturday night, they got the movie from Mikayla and watched it with Elizabeth and Zach Stovall and Jarom and Sam Oyler. I hope their parents were okay with it. It's a quiet movie, and then something scary happens and everyone jumps and screams and the noise level rises significantly. They loved it!

Tonight the kids went with Mikayla, Blake, and Luke to see the follow-up and reported, "It wasn't that scary." Yeah right. I'm glad they had a good time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment