Sunday, February 7, 2021

Name Poem with Alliteration

Blythe has Creative Writing this semester. She's been so excited for this class, stating it was her favorite class, even before she actually had it. Her teacher, Mr. Hunter, has already given some fun assignments, including writing a name poem with alliteration. The poem was to be an acrostic, with alliteration from the letters in your name. I quite liked Blythe's poem.

My name is Blythe. 

B. Backpacking across Brazil can give you bad backaches

L. Lacing up my LA gear shoes is an easy task but not in the Las Vegas heat 

Y. Yelling across the yellow table at my brother to slow down

T. I took a taco, and tallied down ten, for my tenth taco 

H. I hailed the lady with the hat and the hazel eyes

E. I egged the rather large elephant 

No comments:

Post a Comment