Monday, February 8, 2021

Errand Company

 I needed to go grocery shopping today, and after our Saturday fiasco with the car wash, I told Cora she could come with me. With Mikayla, I went to help in Cora's class, and then she walked home with me. I put together the shopping list, we went to pick up Kal, and then we went to the car wash. The Quick Quack still had an hour-long line, so we went to Supersonic. The line there was only about fifteen minutes, so I agreed we could wait. Everyone was thrilled to pass through the danging, spraying, exciting car wash.



With a clean car, we then went grocery shopping. Cora and Kal spent a fair amount of time clinging to the side of the cart, and a fair amount of time running around. It's so hard to keep them close. They both ate a banana and put stuff in the cart, then both had a meltdown at checkout because I wouldn't give them candy. Everyone was hungry and falling apart, so we drove through Chik-fil-A on the way home and got lunch. Cora and Kal stayed for several hours this afternoon and kept me company. It is always nice to have someone along when I'm running errands.


No comments:

Post a Comment