Friday, July 10, 2020

DeMartini Family Swim

We enjoyed a DeMartini Family swim party at the Cutler's house this evening. The water was refreshing and clear, the company was the best, and the food was beautiful and tasty. No one drowned, and considering that big and little people alike were throwing themselves off the waterfall and zipping down the slide, that is an accomplishment. We had a marvelous good time!





My mom sliced open her shin today and had to have six stitches. 
She didn't swim.




Awkward selfie attempt




Kal is fearless.


This underwater legs picture is funny, 
and would have been funnier without Kent's finger.















This is Thea after I took her down the slide.
She loved it!
Not

I'm wearing Cora's swim cap.


Danger! Danger!






Cora is also fearless.
She learned how to swim without her floaties two weeks ago.
Now she's leaping off tall waterfalls.





Twinners!






Post edit:
We swam a couple of weeks later at the Cutlers. I didn't bring my camera and took no pictures. Mikayla, however, took these two pictures of me and Kal. He is pushing me off the waterfall. I'm making it dramatic for added silliness!






No comments:

Post a Comment