Sunday, June 25, 2017

Bubble Bath or Funny Children

Brandt called me from the house this afternoon.  I was around the corner visiting one of the sisters in our ward, and had been gone about a minute and a half.  Kent was even home.  He said, "Mom! Where are you?  I need you!"  When I asked what he needed he said, "You need to take my picture."  I told him I would home in a few minutes and would take his picture then.  Turns out, he needed me right then because he wanted me to take a picture of him covered in bubbles.  When I was unavailable, he took matters into his own hands.  He came downstairs covered in bubbles and nothing else, dripping water, and got the big camera.  He stood in front of the mirror at the bottom of the stairs and took a selfie of his front and back.  Fortunately, he self-edited so I haven't had to blank anything out.  As a side note, the window at the bottom of the stairs does NOT have the blinds drawn.  Silly boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment