Friday, November 6, 2015

Field Trip Friday #45--Swimming at the Rec Center

I was sort of at a loss about what to do for Field Trip Friday today.  Some weeks I know just what we'll do, and others, I have to think really hard.  There wasn't anything particularly planned, but the kids had a lazy sort of day yesterday and I felt like we really needed to do something active.  So we went swimming--a perennial favorite.

It was just me and Brandt and Blythe, and we had a great time.  I was able to really focus on them, give them all my attention, and they took advantage of that.  We went down the slides racing each other, practiced swim strokes in the big pool, and went around and around and around and around the lazy river.  It was great to be moving and splashing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment