Saturday, November 28, 2015

BYU Production Attendance

We have been seeing a lot of BYU Arts productions.  I purchased tickets in August for various plays and concerts, and we have been attending.  Kent and I went to see a wonderful mandolin player and took my mom to a play, and we've taken the children to a number of things.  Today we saw Beauty and the Beast.  It was delightful, very well done, and a full-length play.  When we were all finished and I asked how the children had liked it, they both said they really liked it.  I realized that our children have finally reached an age where they are good play and concert attenders, and they actually like going.  We have raised art appreciators.  I am, quite frankly, so pleased.  Plays? Check! Concerts? Check! Art exhibits? Check! Opera, even? Check!  Some people are sporting event people, and some people are arts people.  We are the latter, and so, apparently, are our children.



No comments:

Post a Comment