Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Interests

Today I went to volunteer at school, and I helped in Blythe's class.  Each day, Miss Medaris has a question posed on the board, and as they come in, they put their name in the response column.  Today's question was, "What do you like to do in the snow?" and there were three choices: make a snow angel, ski, and make a snow fort.  I would have guessed that Blythe would choose "make a snow fort" because when we had lots of snow, she, Brandt, and the Olyers made a big snow fort at the end of the cul-de-sac and played it in for hours, in spite of the cold temperatures.  I was surprised, however, to see that Blythe put her name in the "ski" column.  I'm going to use this to my advantage because I want to take the children cross-country skiing, and now I can show Blythe that she wants to ski.

Does that seem like a mean mom thing?

Five up from the bottom in the middle column.
Proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment