Saturday, January 31, 2015

Funny Children

This morning, first thing, Blythe called to me upon waking.  I dragged myself out of bed--I was having a lie in because I get up so early the rest of the week--and went into her room.  Upon my appearance, she said, "Mom, did you fix my dress last night?"  We are going to Ballet in Concert at BYU today, and there is a pre-show.  Audience members can come dressed in their royal costumes, and Blythe wants to wear her Elsa dress from Halloween.  It needs to be sewn up in the front.

I told her I was going to fix it this morning before she needed it.  Then she asked, "Can I play with Lilly and Emma?"  It was 7:34.  "No," I replied.  "It's too early for playing with friends."

"Can I play with Ellen?" she immediately asked.

"No," I replied again.  "It's too early to play with friends."

"Can I play with Shalee?"

I got up and went back to bed.  She is number one primo good teaser.

No comments:

Post a Comment