Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Family Day at Dance

Today was family day at dance.  Kent, Brandt, and I all went to watch Blythe do her thing.  She hasn't had such a great attitude this year about dance, putting up a fuss every time we need to get ready, and telling me she hates it.  When I pick her up she has always had a great time, and as we observed today, she certainly seemed to be enjoying it, but we may not continue next year.  We'll see.  In the meantime, we watched her do her thing, Brandt did many of the same things on the sideline, and I took lots of pictures, most of which did not turn out.  Bad lighting and lots of movement make for lots of darkish blur.  Here is what I've got, and I suppose it is better than nothing.  Blythe will like them when we look at them later.

Miss Debbie and Mika dancing alongside Blythe.


While Blythe and her fellow dancers are doing this in the middle of the gym,
Brandt is doing the same thing over in the corner. 



I think Blythe is biting her nails while she waits for her turn to dance across the gym.


Check out that form!
Super galloping!




I have no idea what she is doing on the floor.

I'm delighted this one is in focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment