Sunday, October 20, 2013

Primary Program

Today was our annual Primary program.  As always, I felt it was the best sacrament meeting of the year.  The children sang beautifully, they spoke their parts clearly and confidently, and our post program party was great too.  We always include a little spot in the printed program where people can write notes to the children, and they always share how they felt the spirit and loved it.  We read those to the kids and gave them a treat for sharing time.

Here are Brandt and Blythe's parts.

In response to the question, "How have you felt Heavenly Father's love for you?"  Blythe said, "I was having a hard time learning to ride my bike without training wheels.  I said a prayer and then I did it!"

In response to the question, "How are you following the example of Jesus Christ?" Brandt said, "I help my mom clean my bedroom and obey my parents."

Sort of made me wonder if Jesus was good about cleaning his bedroom.  Since he was perfect, I imagine he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment