Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Over-doing It

I began Halloween decorating yesterday and finished today.  As I look around the house at all the Halloween stuff, I realize I am into the holiday.  Bats, spiders, bugs, and pumpkins are all over the main floor of the house, and spill out onto the porch.  We have bones in the flower beds and ghosts by the door.  And today we went and purchased a whole lot of pumpkins.  Twenty-two, in fact.  As Kent helped me unload them and move them to the porch, he asked, "Do we need to have an intervention?"
What do you think?  Is 22 pumpkins too many?  Five of them are very small and three of them will stay in Blythe's fairy sub-division.  So really I think we should only count the 19 you can see in the picture below.  But does 19 seem like an over abundance?  Maybe I do need an intervention.


No comments:

Post a Comment