Monday, July 15, 2013

Funny Children

Things I have overheard from the backseat as the children have been talking together.

Brandt:  "Blythe, do you know how to knock someone out?  You punch them in the face!" This comment accompanied by punching sounds, Pow! Pow! Pow!
Blythe in response:  "Or you can hit them in the head with a frying pan!"




Brandt:  "Blythe, ladybug larvae is the smallest thing on earth.  I'm serious.  It really is."

This is ladybug larvae and aphids.
The aphids are the smaller bugs.
Don't tell Brandt.


During a conversation I was having with the kids about Adam and Eve, the Garden of Eden, making choices, and good and evil, a remarkable conversation brought on by Blythe asking me why we have weeds, Brandt says to me, "Mom, Perry the platypus is good.  Doofenshmirtz is evil."
I think Brandt is watching too much TV this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment