Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sprinkler

For Blythe's birthday, I decided somewhat last minute (well, the day before) that we needed a sprinkler thing to run through.  Mikayla had seen one on Pinterest, so I called her and said, "Come make a sprinkler thing with me."  She came right over, we headed for Lowe's, and within an hour, we had a constructed PVC sprinkler for the children to run through.  And run through they did.  Brandt could hardly wait to hook it to the hose.  I probably put a few too many holes in it because it sprays out really well from some places and only dribbles out elsewhere, but it gets the children wet and that is what counts.

The pieces all laid out, ready to be glued together.

Mikayla consulting the plans, making sure we have it correct.

 Assembly
We are so handy.
Far more than just pretty faces.

Brandt standing in the middle saying, 
"When does the water come on?"





This is Brandt hugging me, thanking me for building this cool sprinkler thing.
And getting me really, really wet. 


All in all, I think this sprinkler thing will be good for the lawn.
I'm going to move it around to the brown spots so it can water the grass while the children run through.

No comments:

Post a Comment