Sunday, June 10, 2012

Further Birthday Celebrating

Before her birthday, when I asked Blythe what she wanted to do, she said, "I want to do hair, get a make-over, and have a pedicure."

How old are you?

Yes, my four year old wanted a spa day.  We did not do hair or  make over, but I did take her for a mani-pedi.  The salon I go to regularly will do a mini treatment, just painting nails.  Blythe was delighted to have a mother/daughter date to get our nails done.  She chose bright pink for her fingernails, and a silver sparkly color for her toenails.  I loved the way her toenails looked, so I got the same color.  I think Blythe felt like a big girl as we sat side by side in the massager chairs and were pampered.  If I'm not careful, she'll start asking to go every month.

We had a good time.





Enjoying the massaging chair.




 



No comments:

Post a Comment