Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Found Pictures

On March 23, 2010 (yes, more than two years ago), we had a little four-wheeling activity with Grandpa De and cousin Blake.  Mikayla sent me pictures all that time ago, but I never did anything with them.  I think my intention was to put them on the blog, but for whatever reason it didn't happen.  We are leaving Comcast, my email will be defunct after Monday, so I was going through old emails to see if I needed anything.  I found the emails from Mik, and these wonderful pictures, including several of my dad.  I don't want to lose them, so I'm posting them, even though they are out of date (and order).

Our neighbors have a large piece of property, a goodly portion of which is undeveloped.  They do four-wheeling on it, and had a track all set up.  Dad had received a four-wheeler as collateral for a bond, Blake and Brandt were both desperate to ride it, so Dad hauled it over and we rode it for a bit.  It was fun.  I remember.






I love this one.
It makes me cry.
But happy tears.
I think.




No comments:

Post a Comment