Monday, June 20, 2011

Capital Reef, Part 2

There really isn't a part two of our Capital Reef experience, I just have more pictures to post.
"More pictures?!" you gasp.
I know.  I posted like 74 pictures, but then Heidi sent me other so cute ones, I had to include those too.

I had to.
And there are only 20 in this post.
I'm actually in some of these shots--because someone else is taking the picture.

Another one of these shots that slay me.

Preparing salad.  
Did I mention how well we ate?

I think this guy is as handsome as his son, especially in that hat.
Maybe it's the hat.



Three very silly adults.

What a grouch face.


No grouch face here--just sweet, sticky goodness.


Brandt loves these boys.  
I think he feels big when he is around them, and they are good to him.

Only sweet faces here.

The Tanners: Jack, Heidi, Simon, and Darren

Our whole family hiking on the trail.
Well, most of us are hiking.


Heidi suggested we wade a bit in the Fremont River to cool off our feet post hike.

Looking at petroglpyhs.

Jack, Brandt, and Blythe putting on a show on a stage outside a malt shop where we stopped for ice cream.
They don't really need a stage.


Heidi's shots of the four kids weren't much better than mine.
Why is cooperation so difficult? 

No comments:

Post a Comment