Tuesday, November 28, 2023

DJing for Timpview Basketball

Brandt offered his DJing services to a person at the school and his wish to begin DJing was realized. He was asked to DJ for the basketball games, providing music pre- and post-game, during time-outs, halftime, and in between quarters. He has now worked for a whole week, and he loves it. Attendees at the games love him, too, especially the student section. He is looking forward to doing lots of games. 

I am backtracking a bit on this post, so I can say that over the season, Brandt was very popular. His music was upbeat, he took requests, he even hauled in all his own sound system when the school's was not working. He practiced in the basement and received many compliments, even from adults. Several people in our ward have told me what a great job he does. How fun!

I never went to a game to hear him "perform," but Brandt took lots of video and Chris Jensen sent me a picture.






No comments:

Post a Comment