Sunday, November 12, 2023

Because of Jesus Christ

Our neighbor and Brandt's best friend, Jarom Oyler, is currently serving a mission in Seattle, Washington. In a recent email he said, 

So I have been trying to think of the best ways to share the Gospel of Facebook and one of the ways I thought I could do Share the Gospel Was by Making a Certain Video. But to do this video, I need people to help. I need a bunch of Mini Testimonies. How this is going to work is I need people to write this on a page: Because of Christ (Your Answer) and take a picture of you holding that up and sending it to me. If you have friends or family who are willing to do it, please ask them and send it to me.

I love this idea and wanted to make sure we participated, but I kept forgetting. As I was leaving the chapel today, I saw a paper in a garbage can that said, "Because of Jesus Christ I can do hard things." I took it out of the trash and carried it home so that I would remember. I printed off three "Because of Jesus Christ" papers and handed them to Kent and Brandt and then we all went outside to take a picture. 

Here are our brief testimonies of Jesus Christ which I sent off to Jarom this evening.





No comments:

Post a Comment