Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Laser Tag

A couple weeks ago, we gathered with my siblings to plan out summer activities. Most of those activities I will not participate in because I am at work. I am now the one putting the funds in fun. Today was one of those activity days. It was laser tag! Mikayla and Guy took Brandt and Blythe, and everyone reported they had a great time. Here is what Mikayla said:

Brandt and Blythe's team lost the first game and then won the second game. Blythe got the number one ranking the second game. She played really well. She tagged me at least ten times. She was all over the place, and giggled every time she tagged me. It was funny.

Here is what Blythe reports:
It was super fun, but the strobe lights caught me off-guard a couple of time so I would shoot at the blue people, even though it wasn't them. I got third place the first time, but the second time, I was on fire. I ran around shooting a ton of people. Sometimes I would crouch in the corner by the ramp, and when my opponents would walk by me, they wouldn't know I was there and I would shoot them. 
Here is what Brandt reports:
It was fun! Blythe was camping, which is technically "camping." That's cheating in our family. (Blythe says she didn't camp; she moved around. I think they must agree to disagree.) I was always on the move. Me, Blake, and Luke were always moving, unless we were in a shoot out battle. 
What a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment