Thursday, June 25, 2020

Evening Swim and Dinner

Now that I work all the time, I don't get to swim nearly as much as I would like. I'm not as tan as I would like, I'm not as relaxed as I would like, I'm not getting to be with my kids and my sister and her kids and my mom as I would like. To ensure I get at least one really good swim a week (only one--sob sob), I have been planning an evening where we all get together right after work, swim, have dinner, swim some more, or maybe play games. I throw something in the crock pot, Kent finishes it all up, Mom and Mikayla help prepare food, then we all meet at Mom's house. I drive right from work. It has been wonderful to know I can swim, to be all together in the pool, then to eat and talk together. For me, it has been a saving grace in this summer of work work work and little play.





No comments:

Post a Comment