Friday, April 17, 2020

Zoom Presidency Meeting

Covid-19 has made doing anything with anyone you don't live with very complicated. School continues to be a struggle, I'm still not working, we don't really even leave the house much. I've pushed grocery shopping to once every two week, we haven't eaten out since January, and our associations with people are mostly of the online variety. My presidency meeting today is a perfect example. Although we are only four, we can't be together in the same room, so we had a Zoom meeting today. We didn't have a lot of Relief Society stuff to cover, but it's been too long since we've seen each other, we wanted to be together, so we met up online. We laughed and laughed as we caught up, encouraged, and counselled together. I wanted photo documentation, but this picture was the best I could get. Andrea had her back to the window, so for most of the meeting, she looked like someone in the witness protection program. It has been a joy and delight to serve with these women for the past three and a half years. They are tremendously faithful, spiritual, service minded women who go about doing good. I have been told by many people that I am a great Relief Society president, but I know that's because Linda, Barbara, and Andrea make me look so good. They have been my support and strength and I love them!


No comments:

Post a Comment