Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine's Day

We gathered with the DeMartinis yesterday evening for our annual Valentine's Day party.  We had heart shaped pizza, salad, and sugar cookies we all decorated.  Hoorah for sprinkles!  I made white chocolate covered popcorn with the help of Mikayla's big kids who came over and hung around with us after work, just because I miss them and they miss us, and the evenings are the only times we've got to be together.  We had a fun time with cousins and exchanging valentines.

Today I had a Valentine's party at work.  Everyone brought tasty treats and we ate together.  I found myself snacking all afternoon.  Sitting at a desk all day makes one peckish.  Blythe got to go with the fifth and sixth graders to Classic Skating for roller skating, gaming, jumping, and big time socializing.  She had a great time and I've pilfered pictures from social media.

I didn't get a picture of Brandt at the Valentine's party, but he took a picture of himself.

White chocolate covered popcorn.  
I took this to work as my contribution to the party.


Blythe, Addie Lepinski, Lilly Bradford, Meghan White, Michelle Guerero, and Emily Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment